welcome(:

I am starting this blog to let people see how a young woman like myself lives her life as a young mother of a two yr old girl with one on the way. This is the story of how I strive for success for my girls and myself.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Let's talk Mylee! :D


My how she's grown! My little girl is 2 and very sassy people say she gets it from her mama, I can't say i disagree. haha. She is a very smart little girl. She has a very strong vocabulary for a 2 year old. I'm very excited for her to start school next fall. She has been potty trained since august and its gone pretty well. Mylee is very excited to meet her baby sister Kaylee Rio very very soon. We all are. Mylee is definitely a lover, but i will say when she says no she means it. LOL. She's a Grandma's girl as well as mommy's. She loves to be silly with her Grandma, they are too ridiculous together. Grandma absolutely adores her calls her "one of a kind" no arguement there. haha. She loves to argue and play a lot, but she does what she's wants when she wants to do it. She is very independent and seems to think she's the boss well if u would like to know more about Miss Mylee just ask! (:

1 comment:

  1. Love that Mylee Miss. She is VERY smart and funny for her age.

    ReplyDelete