welcome(:

I am starting this blog to let people see how a young woman like myself lives her life as a young mother of a two yr old girl with one on the way. This is the story of how I strive for success for my girls and myself.

Monday, December 6, 2010

just pondering

Well here I am thinking "WOW!"  where has the time gone? Mylee is now 2 and a half and this will be her 3rd Christmas!! I am very excited about the fact the she can enjoy it a lot more we are gonna go get gingerbread houses soon and make sugar cookies! (: Expecting another little girl soon is also very wow factor to me as well. I've come a long way though and I know a lot of people doubted me being a young mother, but i proved them all very wrong for their judgements and that let me tell you makes it a little more worth it. It always nice to see people swallow their words. haha. I'm not going to say being a young single mother is easy or glamorous because truthfully it's not. I have come against some really though times, but I kept my head held high and made it through for my family because in the end if im not strong for them who else is going to do it. I came into this with the mind set being I and only I want to be the one to take credit for how my child, and soon to be children, turn out to be. I see all these other young girls depending on their mothers to take care of their child and I was not going to be like them. Why should my mother have to take care of Mylee she didn't concieve her it's one thing to ask for help, but it's another to depend on someone else to take on your responsibilites. Well enough of that I hope that shows you a little about the person I am(:

No comments:

Post a Comment