welcome(:

I am starting this blog to let people see how a young woman like myself lives her life as a young mother of a two yr old girl with one on the way. This is the story of how I strive for success for my girls and myself.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Just because..

Well here I am sitting here with Mylee and I can't believe how fast she is growing! I love how playful she is and we have such fun being silly together. Here lately her imagination has been growing and she's playing pretend a lot more i.e. She will sit and make car noises pretending to drive and she'll say "love you mommy i have to go to work I will see you for dinner. k?" She also has recently introduced me to her imaginary puppy Blues. (: He's only the size of her hand and i think he likes to sleep a lot because shes always putting him to bed. haha. She's also getting into dancing and singing more i had to make her a couple of cd's so she could occupy herself. Well thats all for now heres a video i uploaded of us singing Miranda Lambert "white liar" it's her favorite song (:

1 comment: