welcome(:

I am starting this blog to let people see how a young woman like myself lives her life as a young mother of a two yr old girl with one on the way. This is the story of how I strive for success for my girls and myself.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Let's get started

Okay, well let me start off with a little bit of my past and what has made me who I am today. First let me say if it wasn't for my mother I wouldn't be the woman I am today. Now let's start from me just becoming a freshmen in high school, I was like any normal teenager and I did get caught up in the uproar with marijuana so that was pretty much the main thing I was into. I lived with my grandma at the time and found myself getting into some trouble. I had some issues going on with my family and I was outcasted from them which was hard and one reason I used smoking as an escape. So in the middle of my freshmen year things with my family and I got worse and i was forced to move to Red Bluff with my Tia(aunt). It was a very tough change for me, but it didn't last long my mom and dad split and my mom wanted me back home so I returned. That summer I got my Certified Nurse Aide and began working as a CNA at 16. My sophmore year I got into partying, having a job and not any bills made it a little easier to do so. I ended uo meeting Chris at a party we hooked up nd I was "with" him and my junior year i got pregnant at 17. I was devasted at first but took it as a sign to grow up and change the way I was living for the better and that is what I did. I was fortunate to have already had a job for two years, that really helped. Her father didn't want to be a father and wasn't in the picture. I ended uo meeting someone I feel in love with when Mylee, who was born May 17, 2008, was a few months old we were engaged but he ended up being a different person than the one I fell in love with. Sad to say but this world is gettinng consumed by drugs and he got sucked into that life and we broke it off right after I got pregnant with my second and I didn't have the heart to not keep it so here I am now. I want to inspire other young mothers like me to show that it's not a negative thing and to prove that we can be wonderful young mothers no matter the age. (: I hope you enjoy and are inspired by my story.

3 comments:

  1. Great job Priscilla! Looking forward to reading along. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great 1st post! Hey I make blog headers, if you want i could make one for you! Ill teach you to put it up when Im done making it

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx guys nd that would be great Dava

    ReplyDelete