welcome(:

I am starting this blog to let people see how a young woman like myself lives her life as a young mother of a two yr old girl with one on the way. This is the story of how I strive for success for my girls and myself.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Our new life(=

well everyone, miss Kaylee Lynn was born on Jan. 2 shes alomost a month old.(: We absolutely adore our new family addition shes such a daddy's girl and her big sister has adjusted extremely well, she is very loving with her. Mylee has recent got into the "i just want.." phase and we have been dealing with that. Kaylee is already growing very fast she is already trying to roll on her tummy a lot. She loves to sleep on her belly 'cause daddy always gets her to fall asleep on her chest. (:

1 comment:

  1. Hard to believe that she's a month old already! Time flies by way too fast! Treasure every single moment!

    ReplyDelete